8 Positive Affirmations to Say Now
Hello there, Beautiful People!
Positive Affirmations are an excellent way to start your day! You can also repeat them at any time during the course of your day when you need a little mental boost.
So, what are positive affirmations? They are simply positive statements that you make to yourself, about yourself and your world. Positive affirmations allow you to consciously take control of your thoughts and redirect them to think about great things.
While they've been around for a while, I only really started using them a few years back. To be real, I was skeptical at first. But when I tried it, I really liked the way I felt - and who doesn't want to feel great about themselves?!
Because after all, for better or for worse, we affirm things all the time in our minds. And too often, people walk around re-affirming negative (usually false) statements that were picked up somewhere along the lines. Many a times, we picked up negative beliefs from ... you guessed it - haters.
So, tell the nay-sayers to seriously grab a glass of Haterade and start by saying one positive affirmation that resonates even a little bit with you!
Here are 8 of my personal favorite (and easy) affirmations:
1. Today will be a great day.
2. I love myself.
3. I can do it.
4. I can achieve anything I put my mind to.
5. I treat myself well on the inside and out, and it shows.
6. I settle only for the best.
7. I am well-equipped to deal with any obstacles that arise today.
8. I am creating the future of my dreams, because I deserve it, and I'm fully capable of achieving extraordinary things!
Until next time,